Stützle or Suzuki

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com please DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you take going forward Suzuki or Stützle

• Suzuki

• Stützle

• To close to decide

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Its the "My team has the best players AINEC" narrative that is the problem, not merely being happy.

Weve been hearing the same thing since 2009, the next great hockey juggernaut.

Do you see Habs fans being super aggressive to push their main-board agenda? Nah.

Ah yessss, bs'ing to fabricate a point.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Its the "My team has the best players AINEC" narrative that is the problem, not merely being happy.

Do you see Habs fans being super aggressive to push their main-board agenda? Nah.

We all have memories of Habs being aggressive on the main boards. Fortunately, there's really nothing to be aggressive about right now. Maybe finishing last for Bedard?

Let's be real, when the Habs become a good team again one day, you'll be one of the first to let everyone know about it i'm sure.

As for the topic at hand, two different classes of players imo. 1st liner (Stutzle) vs 2nd liner (Suzuki).

Reactions: Xirik

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Tough choice. A really good 2 way centre who was a beast in the playoffs vs a good young player who doubles as an olympic diver. Yeah give me Suzuki all day.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

lol, Haven’t seen Ainec yet, and thread was started because of Habs fans pumping their chests about Suzuki.

Suzuki not looking so good now eh Hans fans.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

What a strange take.

Every team has a percentage of it's fanbase who cheerlead. Including the Habs.

THe Sens board is realistic for the most part. Expectations range from just squeaking into the playoffs to just missing it. Mostly the latter, due to a blueline with a lot of holes.

Im sure there are some who want to plan the parade. But they're a serious minority.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
If I had to win a series tomorrow it would be Suzuki.

I think Stützle has a good chance of being as effective and has a shot at being better.

That’s not to say Suzuki can’t get better, but yeah both franchises take their players. Would be interested in outside opinions though.

Both different type of players, i would gladly have both on my team.

Suzuki up his game in the playoffs, two-way C. Stutzle will probably make more points in a season, though and is offensively better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad