SSM Greyhounds 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
What a treat it was to watch Noel Nordh in his first game. Lots of people are down on the team, but he's worth the price of admission on his own.

Miller with another stellar performance. That series of saves late in the 2nd was unreal. I'm not sure what happened to start the season, but he's got a .908 SV% and 2.71 GAA in his last 4 games, which is more of what we expected.

I think we can expect this team to rack up a lot of pre-deadline wins if everyone stays healthy.

Reactions: 93MemCup

93MemCup

Apr 10, 2014
Solid effort by the pups tonight with a 3-2 win over visiting 67’s. Landon Miller solid between the pipes and deserving of 2nd star honours. Hounds are still giving away glorious scoring chances and goaltending is covering up for them .
Noel Nordh with a solid debut with a goal and 2 assists and definitely brought a pro game with him back from Tucson

Reactions: Fischhaber

93MemCup

Apr 10, 2014
What a treat it was to watch Noel Nordh in his first game. Lots of people are down on the team, but he's worth the price of admission on his own.

Miller with another stellar performance. That series of saves late in the 2nd was unreal. I'm not sure what happened to start the season, but he's got a .908 SV% and 2.71 GAA in his last 4 games, which is more of what we expected.

I think we can expect this team to rack up a lot of pre-deadline wins if everyone stays healthy.
Great assessment! I liked Miller’s game for the most part but I thought his rebound control was iffy at times. Kicking the puck out to the high danger zones is not a recipe for success.He certainly squared to the shooter and gave them little to aim at. He has gained a lot of confidence since coming in on Wednesday in his relief appearance.

I really liked the puck pressure and forecheck in the game.
A couple of outstanding backchecks from Martin and Allard stood out for me as well.
With a nice 4game win streak in their back pocket, it will be interesting to see if they can continue their revitalized play on the road, starting in Windsor

Reactions: Bear54

sculpins

Oct 26, 2024
Great assessment! I liked Miller’s game for the most part but I thought his rebound control was iffy at times. Kicking the puck out to the high danger zones is not a recipe for success.He certainly squared to the shooter and gave them little to aim at. He has gained a lot of confidence since coming in on Wednesday in his relief appearance.

I really liked the puck pressure and forecheck in the game.
A couple of outstanding backchecks from Martin and Allard stood out for me as well.
With a nice 4game win streak in their back pocket, it will be interesting to see if they can continue their revitalized play on the road, starting in Windsor
Caution ! I saw a 3rd. period collapse with Miller saving the day. Upcoming road trip will be very telling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad