SSM Greyhounds 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
a big netfront body is awesome, especially if you have Gibby firing clappers from the point. but i also think no matter what we do, our lack of depth at forward is going to be a factor. and i'd say "give the young guys" a shot at the PP, but most of them didn't report :P

I kid, i kid...

Last edited:

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
Last night they were together on 5on 3

Would you rather have two balance power, please or one good one?
On this team? You have to load up one line. There’s barely enough depth and offence to have one stud power play. So either your #1 PP scores or not. There isn’t much other option.. There’s no traditional quarterback D. And no true goalscorer on a corner. And yeah. IMO I would have Brown dealt or waived at this point, let alone be on the PP.

I would do Cloutier-Hayes-Gibson-Martin-Hilton. Sub Mignosa in for Hilton when he’s back and put Cloutier in front of net. Realistically, if that doesn’t work your SOL. Just start shooting and crash for rebounds 🙈

Reactions: Houndzfan20

Kristina Hazzard

Oct 5, 2021
On this team? You have to load up one line. There’s barely enough depth and offence to have one stud power play. So either your #1 PP scores or not. There isn’t much other option.. There’s no traditional quarterback D. And no true goalscorer on a corner. And yeah. IMO I would have Brown dealt or waived at this point, let alone be on the PP.

I would do Cloutier-Hayes-Gibson-Martin-Hilton. Sub Mignosa in for Hilton when he’s back and put Cloutier in front of net. Realistically, if that doesn’t work your SOL. Just start shooting and crash for rebounds 🙈
Right know it looks as if they are trying to separate 13 and 44 idk why

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad