SSM Greyhounds 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

OHLfan200

Nov 28, 2017
you have to wonder if it's a psychological thing for miller. i wasn't sure if he was ready to be a full time starter, but his play has been worse than anybody could have expected between pre-season and regular.
I feel like it has to be.. He has had good stretches in the past. It would be awesome if he figures it out!

JoeSchmo

Jul 17, 2024
A new GM and coach will instantly make him stop a puck?

Just to be clear.. I’m not against a change in management. At any level. But he’s NHL drafted, who’s had ample opportunity to prove himself. Why they chose to start Ivanov 18 times in a row when he was a backup was beyond me. But at the end of the day, you control your own destiny. Then again, maybe there was a reason Ivanov made all those starts… and we are seeing it now

No hahahaha it won’t help him stop pucks that’s not what I meant by this comment .. lol

What I mean is it cost us 2 2nds and 1 3rd for Landon Miller, overpaid for a goalie who hasn’t developed. Thats GM(overpay) and coach ( not developed . All I meant.

I wouldn’t say “ample” opportunity. He got starts against the worst teams possible always lol was never tested.

DWI Dale

Mar 23, 2014
The Soo
Didn't see the game but nice to see the new guy contribute in his first game. A big body is always nice in the playoffs.

Does he use his size or is he more of a Tim Gettinger style soft big body?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad