Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Briere has said in the past he looks at Holmgrens 2007 offseason as a template. Jones and Torts have referenced getting that big free agent several times.

Their plan is to go out and have a lets add Kimmo, Hartnell, and Briere type offseason once the cap space opens....for better or worse
Can't wait to see what he does with that cap space.

Briere has brought in Staal, Johansen, Walker, Hathaway, Johnson, Poehling, Drysdale and Peterson.

Compare that to the players he shipped out, Provorov, Hayes, Gauthier, DeAngelo, Walker

And then two trades that were on table, but didn't happen with Laughton and Sanheim being in play.

To me it just seems like there's not much emphasis on skill tbh. How much of that is on Briere and how big of a responsibility he will have shaping those decisions I don't know.

• Love
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Can't wait to see what he does with that cap space.

Briere has brought in Staal, Johansen, Walker, Hathaway, Johnson, Poehling, Drysdale and Peterson.

Compare that to the players he shipped out, Provorov, Hayes, Gauthier, DeAngelo, Walker

And then two trades that were on table, but didn't happen with Laughton and Sanheim being in play.

To me it just seems like there's not much emphasis on skill tbh. How much of that is on Briere and how big of a responsibility he will have shaping those decisions I don't know.

Briere learned from some of the worst execs in the history of the sport. The odds of him building a winner, in conjunction with the rest of the braintrust they've brought in, are slim to none.

Last edited:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
EjnkcR0XgAUW5gD.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

I just don’t know what to say anymore. It took 15 minutes to go from Ryan Poehling having a yacht to maybe it was Poehling and also maybe the guy on board is the one who has a yacht.

It's so pathetic. It's the kid at recess that wants to play kickball so he tries to act cool around the cool kids and they let him play. He thinks it's because he's in with the crowd. In reality it's because everyone wants to laugh at him more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad