Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

I just don’t know what to say anymore. It took 15 minutes to go from Ryan Poehling having a yacht to maybe it was Poehling and also maybe the guy on board is the one who has a yacht.

This would be a tremendous comedy account of someone playing stupid. Or who knows, maybe it is and we’re all falling for it.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Jamey is a prime candidate for over the phone scams.
(voice in Boris Badenov accent) "Hello, Jamey. This Matvei Michkov. I call you because I know you care about Flyers greatly. I am at airport in Russia to come to America and play in Philadelphia. But I need $10,000 to bribe security agents. Please send in Amazon gift cards."

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

He can sense it :laugh:

20231004_220543.gif

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
OMG. I have to listen now
They suck eachothers asshole, or I love Jamey baskow, I have the upmost respect for metzler as he's the most knowledgeable blah blah blah, that and their awful hot takes and wish lists for roster moves, I'd rather shit an actual boulder than hear those jackasses spew their nonsense

On other news I saw a tweet from someone with a user name that started with a J. I Think it was @jceez or something like that (No not jamey or anyone like that, not sure if its anyone i recognized tbh, I Can't find it on my feed now since it refreshed, anyways they said Carolina is making a strong push for tk, any chance we can grab nikishin for tk? Heard rumbles before that he may refuse to sign there and with michkov here maybe that entices him to want to come play for philly?

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad