Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If you need single game samples to prove a point, you’re acknowledging you were already struggling to prove your point. I already said pre-tournament I don’t care if he disappoints or thrives. Tournament overvaluing, especially just raw points, is for the birds.

By the way, this is the same schmuck who writes off 50 game NHL samples as “exhibition games” when it suits him.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
The best part about this fools gold of a season so far is that guys have convinced themselves that a rebuild isn't really necessary anymore. And they will be a middling team forever. The caps and pens will crash and burn after their talent retires and then surpass the flyers with more generational talent they get through the draft that the flyers never had access to. And then we'll struggle in mediocrity for the foreseeable future and continue to argue with corporate shills and bully apologists about how the team should move forward for years to come until briere Jones and whoever else is replaced again

Audible Velvet

Jul 9, 2015
Philthadelphia
The best part about this fools gold of a season so far is that guys have convinced themselves that a rebuild isn't really necessary anymore. And they will be a middling team forever. The caps and pens will crash and burn after their talent retires and then surpass the flyers with more generational talent they get through the draft that the flyers never had access to. And then we'll struggle in mediocrity for the foreseeable future and continue to argue with corporate shills and bully apologists about how the team should move forward for years to come until briere Jones and whoever else is replaced again
This feels just right. They’re so shortsighted. Always has to be some stubborn loyalty to an idea or individual that holds them back, even when they are playing well in some respects

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
that's my huge issue in this...it was never a rebuild to begin with..when it should have been(rebuild doesn't mean tank btw)..and then they will go on..contend for a playoff spot/make the playoffs..overpay for someone in FA thinking they are a piece or two away but be back to being just ..1st or 2nd round fodder ..juts doesn't feel like there is a long term goal or if there is it isn't very transparent

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Chicago is already on its way to being reborn from their ashes.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@Hollywood Cannon

This exchange might qualify for top 3 post in this thread

Screenshot_20231229-224300.png

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It recently occurred to me that in the Avengers movies Thanos snapped away half of the population, which means that in that alternate reality he likely wiped out half of the Flyers coaching staff and management.

Sort of makes me think he was the hero of the story, to be honest. Then the Avengers had to ruin it.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It recently occurred to me that in the Avengers movies Thanos snapped away half of the population, which means that in that alternate reality he likely wiped out half of the Flyers coaching staff and management.

It's kinda cute that you think Thanos is more powerful than Tortorella.

Besides, if I know my Flyers (and I know my Flyers) he'd probably just snap away Konecny, Sanheim, and the PK coach. And probably some future 2nds.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's kinda cute that you think Thanos is more powerful than Tortorella.

Besides, if I know my Flyers (and I know my Flyers) he'd probably just snap away Konecny, Sanheim, and the PK coach. And probably some future 2nds.
Why are you turning my happy movie lore into a nightmare?!

You’re one of those miserable flyers fans, who can’t help but be negative all the time, that Officer Charlie warns us about, aren’t you…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad