Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
billy boy Metzler blocked me on Twitter for telling him and showing him stats to show Sakic was a better all around player than Clarke was lmfao what a clown he even called me a dumbass:laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213_142541_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_142541_X.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 5

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The obsession and constant overrating of low IQ guys who are primarily (and often exclusively) shooters is one of the more pathetic habits of hockey fans.

The fact that the team views him as a franchise player is a perfect example of why they're never going to build a contender without a literal miracle that's completely out of their hands.

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some of the skepticism could have to do with people talking about the skating and athletic profile of Eric Lindros such as the person he’s quoting. That’s going to get people talking whether you want them to or not. And people did, now we have people who think he is Lindros.

Last edited:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I have a hunch some of the jounralist skepticism you see here is fueld by the "Flyers beat writers are garbage" stance.

If both Meltzer & O'Connor become their former selves, there's far less of a need for other top beat reporters. It's v tough to argue. It's v tough to argue against The Hivemind™ rn, so the beat writers' flaws get highlighted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad