Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
We all know that the team does what these chuckle heads write because the team tells them what to write.

I mean, you become a jolly jumbuck because it's easier to curry favor and stick to a simple, benign narrative than to continually be critical and potentially alienate yourself from the crowing masses and the team itself. Teams don't tell them what to write, it's just a way to make the job easier.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Who the f*** is young on this team's defense? York and then?
I assume it means Zamula, who the coach has been whining about and scratching, so I guess Walker magic doesn’t work on him.

Yes sir, can I have some more mediocrity please?

Imagine a world where this beetee dipshit and O’Connor's pathetic ass are less reasonable than this utter moron:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I mean, you become a jolly jumbuck because it's easier to curry favor and stick to a simple, benign narrative than to continually be critical and potentially alienate yourself from the crowing masses and the team itself. Teams don't tell them what to write, it's just a way to make the job easier.
I agree to an extent, but it's the same with the announcers too. Why most of us think of them as lazy hacks.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I assume it means Zamula, who the coach has been whining about and scratching, so I guess Walker magic doesn’t work on him.

Imagine a world where this beetee dipshit and O’Connor's pathetic ass are less reasonable than this utter moron:

Did Dan and Meltzer both get hacked, then?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Reminds me of every undersized top guy who cane through and people said they reminded them of Clarkie.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
@Hollywood Cannon we overrate prospects

Dave Starman seeing this…

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad