Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale dont ever compare this TRAITOR to me again

@Appleyard you will not be forgiven

I just want you to know one of those three had this head of hair.

philadelphia-1977-78-tom-bladon-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-poses-for-a-photo-during-the-1977-78.jpg

His bangs look like a moustache. That should be impossible.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Can we be surprised?

Tortorella stares into the camera and makes sure his mic is working before he unnecessarily trashes the team.

PS That woman saying "the team sucks" is objectively crazy hilarious
I think what she was saying was like mocking the reporter's question. Like the Spongebob meme, "tHiS TEaM SuckS WhY WOuLd yoU PLaY HeRe?" kind of thing, she wasn't just saying the team sucks.

Reactions: CutOnDime97

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
There was nothing wrong with the question, and it wasn't phrased rudely at all.

I'd love the know the name of the thin skinned loser who got so upset by it.
I don't think he was upset that they asked the Flyers suck, he was clearly annoyed that probably every reporter has asked every new player/current player about playing during a rebuild and he's probably tired of it. No different than working in a restaurant and every customer comes in and asks the same dumb question over and over again, you're going to back to the kitchen and mock them or complain about how every customer asks the same question etc. Ever seen Clerks? Shit like that? Haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad