Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I was a little spoiled with baseball as a kid with the players on those early-mid 80s teams. Of course, I thought Lance Parrish was going to put them over the top when they picked him up in 87.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Myrtman

May 8, 2016
Let me preface my previous statement and this statement with it wasn't really directed at you but more just the overall atmosphere of this forum.

Generally speaking if you would like people to answer your questions you don't do it in the most toxic / obnoxious way possible.
Well said. I do log on from time to time and do get email notification whenever Hollywood Cannon tags me in a post or reply. Which happens occasionally.

Reactions: BernieParent

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I certainly don’t miss the era of Phillies’ baseball where guys like Robert Person & Jose Mesa were some of your most bright spots on the team. Nothing against those guys as they were decent but if that’s towards the top of the pecking order on your team what does that say about the rest? :laugh:

Reactions: SnS

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well said. I do log on from time to time and do get email notification whenever Hollywood Cannon tags me in a post or reply. Which happens occasionally.
Can confirm. Just know I do it out of love.

While I may not see eye to eye with you on things I can’t fully get angry at a guy who would defend Giroux against Mikey Miss.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Wait, what happened?

The closest I've come to finding it is this:

F Word in screenshot

F0x4eeAWwAInZke

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I certainly don’t miss the era of Phillies’ baseball where guys like Robert Person & Jose Mesa were some of your most bright spots on the team. Nothing against those guys as they were decent but if that’s towards the top of the pecking order on your team what does that say about the rest? :laugh:

No love for Heathcliff Slocumb?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad