Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Looks like a future Flyer to me

Thats a fairly serious brain injury based on the fencing response in his right arm. Ive had it happen to me one time on an accidental collision. What kind of POS does that to a teammate? He also never came over to check on him. Whoever this "Dillingham" is, i hope he never plays an NHL game.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Thats a fairly serious brain injury based on the fencing response in his right arm. Ive had it happen to me one time on an accidental collision. What kind of POS does that to a teammate? He also never came over to check on him. Whoever this "Dillingham" is, i hope he never plays an NHL game.

Dillingham an undrafted invite with a career high 14 points as an overage defender. We can only hope Matteo Mann has this kind of impact down the line.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Rinaldo did that to Couturier back in the day during prospect camp scrimmage. Even the Flyers of all teams realized the risk of injury wasn’t worth the squeeze & dialed back their events to make these type of scenarios less likely going forward.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
tenor.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

You’ve all found the worst person on Earth. It may not have enriched my life, but the sheer enormity of the task is impressive.

@mja and @Captain Dave Poulin I’m so sorry for this tag. I just cannot experience this alone. These people walk among us.

I've known that Hostage Joe is a stupid c*** for a long time now. He probably has the lowest intelligence quotient of everyone I've ever come across. He is without question the very worst. He's a stupid-looking c***, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad