Social Media Septic Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
:laugh:

And for the record, Michkov is already a better player than the other two ever were.

Giroux played both Wings too. You tell that guy he's not the boss of us.

Gagne - Lindros - Giroux

Imagine being excited to take a photo with Dan Hilferty. My Authentic Sense is tingling. :laugh:

There was a guy in the grocery store with an Atkinson shirsey today. I really wanted to ask why.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Im just surprised he didnt demand that IBX logos be photoshopped on their clothing.
Surprised he didn't check there insurance cards and kick them in the ass when they had Cigna

:laugh:

And for the record, Michkov is already a better player than the other two ever were.

Meltzer is stuck in the past, the man is obsessed with the flyers of 30,40 years ago.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
That was one of my thoughts.

He's not a fan, he's a simp.
For why? She's not even cute. She's what most of us would call a slump buster, and thats being very generous

I'm starting to regret not upper-cutting Jamey when I saw him at the kids Easter Egg Hunt in Peddler's Village this past spring.
I would have personally paid your bail

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Surprised he didn't check there insurance cards and kick them in the ass when they had Cigna

Meltzer is stuck in the past, the man is obsessed with the flyers of 30,40 years ago.
Lindros had his first season 30 years ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad