Smashville Rewards

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Open the Smashville app.
One of the menu options is Smashville Rewards.
There is a check in tab on the bottom.
If you click on it, you can see the current game as an event to check in.

I believe you can aslo check in on Facebook if you linked it to Smashville and check into Bridgestone arena and say you are watching the game.
I can't really do anything social media-related in that building because my data coverage is awful in there and my phone won't connect to their wi-fi anymore. Even though it's "improved", it used to work for me but won't now.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I can't really do anything social media-related in that building because my data coverage is awful in there and my phone won't connect to their wi-fi anymore. Even though it's "improved", it used to work for me but won't now.

Do it before you go inside.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I am not even bothering checking in, because the reps Tuesday night said they are trashing that feature and giving everyone credit to the first game. Plus, even though I get like decent download speed in there, it will not check in, it just flashes "One moment please..." in red and never loads. The entire process is broke. I tried for 20 minutes Tuesday before I asked the reps at the Fan Information Center, that's when they told me not to bother because it was a waste of time due to them giving everyone credit automatically anyways.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I am not even bothering checking in, because the reps Tuesday night said they are trashing that feature and giving everyone credit to the first game. Plus, even though I get like decent download speed in there, it will not check in, it just flashes "One moment please..." in red and never loads. The entire process is broke. I tried for 20 minutes Tuesday before I asked the reps at the Fan Information Center, that's when they told me not to bother because it was a waste of time due to them giving everyone credit automatically anyways.

Mine also hung on the one moment please, but I got the points. Can you let me know when you end up getting credit? I also care a little because I sometimes go to games that are not in my plan.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Mine also hung on the one moment please, but I got the points. Can you let me know when you end up getting credit? I also care a little because I sometimes go to games that are not in my plan.

If I recall in the past, they seemed to batch games when they updated it. So one day you would have no credit, then the next day you would have credit for like 5 or 6 games all at once. It was like on a 2-4 week lag.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I have the last 2 games automatically loaded according to my Smashville Rewards. Nothing for the opener or the Edmonton game though. :-( I may ask my rep to add them. Maybe she will, maybe she won't.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I just had my total go down from over 18k to 5k. Anyone else had the same thing happen?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I just had my total go down from over 18k to 5k. Anyone else had the same thing happen?

I lost 4,000 for some reason. I did finally get credit for the first two games of the season though.

Edit: It looks like they reset us to make things right with this check-in stuff. As I only have 3 activity items listed.

1) rollover
2 & 3) attending Carolina and Oilers games.

What is missing: All my 2015-2016 STH payments.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I lost 4,000 for some reason. I did finally get credit for the first two games of the season though.

Edit: It looks like they reset us to make things right with this check-in stuff. As I only have 3 activity items listed.

1) rollover
2 & 3) attending Carolina and Oilers games.

What is missing: All my 2015-2016 STH payments.

Sounds about right. I have a few checkins, Facebook likes and nothing for purchasing tickets and my STH payments.

Are you going to ask about it, or sit tight to see what happens?

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I've had so many problems with my points this season, I signed in prepared to email my rep. My points have actually gone UP 2k and I have no idea how or why.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Mine are now back and I have 2500 more than I did previously.

After looking at the activity.... I am not sure if I have all my points or not. Several of the activity items have 0 points with a note of "You did not receive points for this because you had already reached the daily maximum."

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
My points still aren't back, but the 1200 my friend was missing appeared again. They say they're working on it, but so far, it's been terrible.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I got 4400 more than I had yesterday but no indicator on the list for why. I let my rep know which games I had attended but they don't appear to be added in (if you look at the top list, anyway).

I definitely need to start hitting "Like" on their FB site more often. That would add up over a month!

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but if we transferred tickets to a friend in years past, we still got points, right? I was thinking we did. Either way, I used some of the vouchers from the ice storm and sat lower bowl recently and sold my regular seats. Because it was transferred, I don't get points for being at the game. If I'd purchased those lower bowl seats, I would have, but they were free. To say I'm frustrated would be an understatement.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I'll let you know after tonight once I see if I get 100 or 200 points for this game. I transferred one of my tickets but I'll be using the other one. I didn't go through Ticket Exchange for this, it was a transfer to a friend who'll be sitting with me.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I rarely transfer. I print the PDF and email it to people.
I'm also kind of curious to see what happens when I have a game that I purchased 6 extra tickets to. Do I get points for all the pairs?
I have been getting points for every game in my plan, but not the ones I checked into.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I got credit for both tickets used last night. Randomly I'll get points for liking a post on FB but not Twitter; haven't gotten any for checking in. I connected a card with that Spring thingy and did get points for using it to buy concessions sometime last week. My companion bought everything for me last night (awesome!) so I didn't use my card.

I got 2 extra ticket points for the LIDS pack game, so I'm guessing if you bought your tickets through your account you'll get credit for them, too.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad