GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg

KHL press office
1 October 2024, 17:25

Best players of September​

- Best rookie for the first time in his career was forward Ivan Demidov (SKA), who scored 8 (4+4) points with a plus-7 differential. The SKA forward potted a double, recorded five hits, blocked three shots, and posted two takeaways. Demidov was SKA’s third player to be awarded the best rookie honors for the month, following Kirill Marchenko and Ivan Morozov.

Last edited:

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
Bring him to Laval ASAP. Never thought I'd say this, but in this particular case, Laval is better than Russia!
Probably not, he's still in the Russian NHL for whatever that's worth. But still, very questionable coaching. You have to look at this and just tell yourself there's quasi nothing Demidov can do to get more minutes, at all. Unless he gets 3g 2a in 5 mins TOI and even then that will probably make the hc look bad so he will be punished even more.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
He has 8 points in 10 games, ice time is not an issue guys.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
He has 8 points in 10 games, ice time is not an issue guys.
Kinda is though..if he played top 2 lines he'd have more ice time AND better teammates...He'd have 15 points minimum. We're not even considering how much more time he'd have if he was actually on PP

Reactions: SlafySZN

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
Am I the only one not getting bothered by his usage?

Until now he looks like he's responding well to that and trying to make the most from his short few shifts.
He's facing adversity and not allowed any mistakes after being his team's god last year.
I mean being held to a very high standard to earn ice time is not looking like it's affecting him.
If anything, he will thrive once he get's over here after a full season battling and pushing himself for ice time.

Not worried for him, he strikes me like a competitive person who will respond positively to adversity and not whine about ice time.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

Until now he looks like he's responding well to that and trying to make the most from his short few shifts.
He's facing adversity and not allowed any mistakes after being his team's god last year.
I mean being held to a very high standard to earn ice time is not looking like it's affecting him.
If anything, he will thrive once he get's over here after a full season battling and pushing himself for ice time.

Not worried for him, he strikes me like a competitive person who will respond positively to adversity and not whine about ice time.
Not worried for him. It just sucks that they’re not playing their best offensive player in the role he deserves. He’s 2nd in goals and points on the team.

Reactions: Redux91

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

I don’t think anyone is worried that Demidov is going to crack and start underperforming because of his usage. The problem is the mindset of the coach who doesn’t give a shit about one of his best players because a) he’s a rookie and b) he’s leaving at the end of the year. Hockey, and all sports for that matter, should be a meritocracy. Meanwhile we have this moron who thinks he’s Scotty Bowman with the tough love approach.

You can’t tell me Rotenberg doesn’t see that Demidov does something positive every shift and that he thinks the solution to improving his team is to give Ivan less time on ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad