GDT: SKA vs Dinamo Minsk - October 3, 12:10 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg

KHL press office
1 October 2024, 17:25

Best players of September​

- Best rookie for the first time in his career was forward Ivan Demidov (SKA), who scored 8 (4+4) points with a plus-7 differential. The SKA forward potted a double, recorded five hits, blocked three shots, and posted two takeaways. Demidov was SKA’s third player to be awarded the best rookie honors for the month, following Kirill Marchenko and Ivan Morozov.

Last edited:

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
“Hi my name is coach I’m not going to play potentially our best player more than 7 mins after ripping it up.” Pathetic. I guess Chicago should have buried Bedard on the 4th line last year then

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
Bring him to Laval ASAP. Never thought I'd say this, but in this particular case, Laval is better than Russia!
Probably not, he's still in the Russian NHL for whatever that's worth. But still, very questionable coaching. You have to look at this and just tell yourself there's quasi nothing Demidov can do to get more minutes, at all. Unless he gets 3g 2a in 5 mins TOI and even then that will probably make the hc look bad so he will be punished even more.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
He has 8 points in 10 games, ice time is not an issue guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad