GDT: SKA versus Sibir - October 28th, 12:30 EST

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Thank you to those that post highlights of this kids play, I enjoy watching it. From the highlights he looks similar to Kucherov with his vision and perfect passes and I'm not saying he will have that impact right away in the NHL but there are similarities. Am I wrong to say this?

• Love
Reactions: Runner77

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
From the highlights he looks similar to Kucherov with his vision and perfect passes and I'm not saying he will have that impact right away in the NHL but there are similarities. Am I wrong to say this?

Personally, I'm looking at how Michkov's game is translating to the NHL at such a high level and it's making me hopeful that Demidov's production in the KHL will translate pretty quickly too. Kucherov is an insanely high bar but I wouldn't rule it out - Demidov looks elite.

But then I remember I'm a Habs fan and we're not allowed to have offensive superstars, so until he's over here signed and putting up points I'm not letting myself get too excited :ha:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Thank you to those that post highlights of this kids play, I enjoy watching it. From the highlights he looks similar to Kucherov with his vision and perfect passes and I'm not saying he will have that impact right away in the NHL but there are similarities. Am I wrong to say this?
I've not seen Demidov plays enough to know but Kucherov is one of the only 5 players to have ever hit 100 assists in a season (Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr, Kucherov and MacDavid). Kucherov got the swag to go with the skills ...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Nope not wrong at all

For instance, at the same age
Kucherov had 1 goal and 4 pts in 18 KHL games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad