Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Danny Markov smoking cigs playing bubble hockey with Matvei

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Never noticed how much he looks like young Cary Elwes before.
iu

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Sociopath behavior.

“Does he wear a coat in July?” is the answer to any moronic move Briere has made or will make. If you wear a coat outside in July, especially ones with Flyers logos, your brain is soup.

Speaking of which, more deranged behavior: always needing to wear an entire outfit with a Flyers logo. Their Flyers Youth uniforms speak to a lack of creativity and individuality.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
I dont even think Slava is the skating coach anymore so he is likely just around because he was once an employee and knows Russian.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
For the love of God, someone better ask him some worthwhile questions tomorrow. I want to hear about his current thoughts on trying the center position after experimenting with it last summer at SKA.

Instead, I expect fluff "How helpful has it been that your teammates have reached out to you over text/social media?" and "What about Philadelphia excites you the most?" loaded BS.
Are you prepared to block shots, hit and fight before scoring goals?

Got my Canucks/Flyers opening night tickets today.

Please don't scratch him, Torts. :laugh:
Maybe he won’t be scratched on the road as he has no hometown in North America

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Michkov apparently wanted to get on the ice when he got here but theres a sled hockey team on the only sheet avfailable right now. So he hit the gym instead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad