Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Flyers must be paying some massive bucks to grease the wheels over in russia. :laugh: Well done.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
i feel bad for the kid..because it really feels like the entire org is looking at him to be a savior..and I have a feeling he won't live up to some fans expectations
I'm in the same boat. I expect no more then 60-65 points from him next year, especially with the broken PP.

The Authentics are going to be so pissed when he doesn't hit a PPG or fix the dogshit PP. Plus the team will likely finish work next season.

volnoir

Nov 13, 2015
I'm in the same boat. I expect no more then 60-65 points from him next year, especially with the broken PP.

The Authentics are going to be so pissed when he doesn't hit a PPG or fix the dogshit PP. Plus the team will likely finish work next season.
Wait for Jett to make the team out of camp. Him and Matvei gonna put up 100 points each on the PP alone.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
1. No better intro to philly then getting stupid f***ing questions from the media. Sam Carchidi good god.

2. Really Danny? "We have a tight lockerroom. Guys like Deslauries, Hathaway, Johnson..." stuff like that makes me really question him. You have a young team...MM not gonna be hangimg out with 35 year olds. He even said the first thing they did was show Matvei a video of Deslauries fighting. This org is doomed.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
1. No better intro to philly then getting stupid f***ing questions from the media. Sam Carchidi good god.

2. Really Danny? "We have a tight lockerroom. Guys like Deslauries, Hathaway, Johnson..." stuff like that makes me really question him. You have a young team...MM not gonna be hangimg out with 35 year olds. He even said the first thing they did was show Matvei a video of Deslauries fighting. This org is doomed.

Truly f***ing brain dead.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

We need to save this clip :laugh:

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
Just looks so fresh that Michkov is gonna be wearing that IBX logo with such pride and distinction

More like IBS, amirite? Eh? Ehh??

fozzie-bear-waiting-for-laughter-pl9qhp2nb2job4ck.gif

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022

Really?

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada

#sameolderaofOrange...

get used to grinder hockey MM... cuz thats ur future here...

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
why does MM have a look of "what h ave I gotten myself into"
not to play armchair psychiatrist or anything but I have a hunch he's mildly autistic or something. He always has those sorts of faces. (Fits with descriptions of his personality and obsession of hockey and how he allegedly rubbed some teammates the wrong way with some sort of tone deafness)

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016

I would find this hard to believe if it wasn't so on par for this trash heap org. What a disgrace.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad