Confirmed with Link: SKA Officially Terminates Matvei Michkov’s Contract - He’s Coming! upd: signs ELC on 7/1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
Baskow’s dream is coming true!!

“Michkov, Michkov, Michkov.”
IMG_7512.jpeg

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
For the love of God, someone better ask him some worthwhile questions tomorrow. I want to hear about his current thoughts on trying the center position after experimenting with it last summer at SKA.

Instead, I expect fluff "How helpful has it been that your teammates have reached out to you over text/social media?" and "What about Philadelphia excites you the most?" loaded BS.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
For the love of God, someone better ask him some worthwhile questions tomorrow. I want to hear about his current thoughts on trying the center position after experimenting with it last summer at SKA.

Instead, I expect fluff "How helpful has it been that your teammates have reached out to you over text/social media?" and "What about Philadelphia excites you the most?" loaded BS.
In before the Cheesesteak question

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i feel bad for the kid..because it really feels like the entire org is looking at him to be a savior..and I have a feeling he won't live up to some fans expectations

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
i feel bad for the kid..because it really feels like the entire org is looking at him to be a savior..and I have a feeling he won't live up to some fans expectations

I think the less casual fans realize we aren't competing for awhile, he's just a special, special talent. One player doesn't make a team, in the same sense McDavid still doesn't have a cup. It at least gives us die hard a reason to watch lol. He's performed on the biggest stages of his life so far, world juniors etc, I think he'll be just fine.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area

Hopefully they can keep politics out of it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad