Waived: [SJS] Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think San Jose goes the Sheldon Souray route when Edmonton assigned him to another organization not owned by an NHL team, such as the Chicago Wolves.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Wow…. Is he done after this or will he get another chance

He’d probably be better off asking for contract termination and trying to stay in the NHL on a cheaper salary deal somewhere

Reactions: captainpaxil

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
A total bum and a complete waste of talent. He had everything to be one of the better power forwards we've ever seen in the game. His complete lack of character and professionalism destroyed any chance of that. I'm sure he had fun, but he could have been so much more.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Can’t imagine he’s claimed. Is this the end of it for him? Talented hockey player, but a complete scumbag. Dug his own grave

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Will he report to the Barracuda and would the Sharks even want him to report ?

Obviously nobody is picking up that contract

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
A total bum and a complete waste of talent. He had everything to be one of the better power forwards we've ever seen in the game. His complete lack of character and professionalism destroyed any chance of that. I'm sure he had fun, but he could have been so much more.
Settle down!

Reactions: go4hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad