Simon Edvinsson

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
I have said in other threads, but want to say it here. By season's end the experts will be saying this guy would have been a lock for the Calder.

He is already an anchor top 4 D'man for Detroit and, likely any team in the NHL. At day's end, he will be better than Mo.

He is UNREAL good.

Mo and Simon ...... WOW! They could be an all-star pairing year over year over year.

Just a side note here. Simon's weight gain secret.. avos

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
I have said in other threads, but want to say it here. By season's end the experts will be saying this guy would have been a lock for the Calder.

He is already an anchor top 4 D'man for Detroit and, likely any team in the NHL. At day's end, he will be better than Mo.

He is UNREAL good.

Mo and Simon ...... WOW! They could be an all-star pairing year over year over year.

Just a side note here. Simon's weight gain secret.. avos

Liking the kids potential future? Cool. Great.

Acting like he's already arrived 3 games into the season? You lost me.

I'm going to keep pointing to how his play leads to Grade-A scoring chances for the other team WAY too often

1729111111859.png

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
You can see his potential poke throught every game. His skill with the puck, his skating, physicality, his reach and gap control. That being said, he has made some risky plays and rookie mistakes which are to be expected. He should only get better but based on the end of last year and start of this year, I'm pretty confident he is going to be a big time difference maker for us. What tier of defensemen he eventually lands is to be determined but every team in the league will wish the had an Edvinsson.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad