GDT: Sharks vs Sabres in Buffalo 4:30pm PDT

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Well if the war room zoomed in and saw that part of the puck was still on the line, that would be conclusive evidence against it, no?

There was no such evidence. The best view was inside the net cam but there is a HUGE gap in visibility from when it is just about to cross the line and when the d-man's stick swept it away. You never see how far the puck goes into the net at its max, so no evidence to overturn.

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
Don't get too twisted. They have played 75% of their games on the road and are still in playoff position I believe, or just out of it. They are a playoff team. But they do need a lot of work.

Looking at who they lost to, and how they played those games doesn't give me confidence that they'll suddenly start winning once on home ice....some of these teams should have been easy points in the bank.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Looking at who they lost to, and how they played those games doesn't give me confidence that they'll suddenly start winning once on home ice.

Eh I think the practices, matchups, and faceoffs will make a huge difference.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Had to listen to this butt-ugly game in the middle of my butt-ugly commute

Did Irwin-Demers look as bad as they sounded?

They sounded butt-ugly

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
There was no such evidence. The best view was inside the net cam but there is a HUGE gap in visibility from when it is just about to cross the line and when the d-man's stick swept it away. You never see how far the puck goes into the net at its max, so no evidence to overturn.

I just disagree. Top of the net was the best angle I thought, and Toronto probably did more than CSN (which didn't do anything) to get a better look. Frame-by-frame, zooming in, to show that the puck never completely crossed.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I demand Worcester callups!

Waive Burish/Scott and Hannan/Irwin, bring up Hamilton & Fedun:

48-19-57
12-39-83
15-8-81
89-75-25

44-88
41-61
Fedun-5 (I can't remember what number Fedun wore)

That's a youth movement I can get behind.

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA
Kevin Kurza goes way WAY inside.

edit: I'm leaving his name spelled wrong. I DGAF anymore.

Kevin Kurz

53601659.jpg

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I just disagree. Top of the net was the best angle I thought, and Toronto probably did more than CSN (which didn't do anything) to get a better look. Frame-by-frame, zooming in, to show that the puck never completely crossed.

Eh. Again the call was goal so the bar is higher to overturn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad