Prospect Info: Sharks to host 2022 Rookie Faceoff September 16-19 at Tech CU Arena and Sharks Ice

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015

Seriously these lines look like they were put together without and thought on how they mesh.

Eklund (F2) - Bordeleau (F2) - Reedy (F3)
Gushin (F1) - Robbins (F3) - Coe (F3)
Ozzy (F1) - Russell (F3) - Cardwell (F3)

I know it is a scrimmage and they want the top two prospects on the same line but as the best 2 playmakers they should be on different lines.

Hawkeye8

Aug 2, 2002
San Pablo, CA
THe lag is bad

Agreed.

Really is sad that the Sharks are right in the heart of silicon valley and yet I continue to be disappointed with them when it comes to taking advantage of that.

Also makes me wish I had bothered to deal with traffic and go down for the game today. Originally was going to have today and Monday off so I could enjoy all the games. But life happens and had/have to work those days now.

I'll just settle for going to tomorrows games.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Seriously these lines look like they were put together without and thought on how they mesh.

Eklund (F2) - Bordeleau (F2) - Reedy (F3)
Gushin (F1) - Robbins (F3) - Coe (F3)
Ozzy (F1) - Russell (F3) - Cardwell (F3)

I know it is a scrimmage and they want the top two prospects on the same line but as the best 2 playmakers they should be on different lines.
Eh Coe is an F2, Cardwell is an F1. Ozzy is somewhere between an F1/F2.

Bumper Eklund is really dumb

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
They keep putting the Onyebuchi-Furlong pairing with Bords and Eklund, and all it's doing is making sure our best prospects are hemmed in their zone.

That pairing is so bad.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
I certainly hope this isn't the structure the team is planning to play with this season. So many times in their own end, the Sharks are sending three players on the puck carrier and leaving a lot of open options.

Then in the offensive zone there is no front of net presence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad