Recalled/Assigned: Sharks Recalls 2015-16 Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Ya, I figured that or ship out Tennyson for a late round pick.

I was no fan of DeMelo's game in the AHL and didn't think there was much there with him but his play over the past 5ish weeks has impressed me and he and Dillon seemed to be getting better together game by game.

Can't see Tennyson getting signed again so it would be nice to move him for a 7th or something but barring that I don't think a polak Dillon pairing will be terrible.

Demelo has done very well though.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Ya, I figured that or ship out Tennyson for a late round pick.

I was no fan of DeMelo's game in the AHL and didn't think there was much there with him but his play over the past 5ish weeks has impressed me and he and Dillon seemed to be getting better together game by game.

I agree but I don't think DeMelo was so good that he was really deserving of anything. He's still a fringe level d-man right now.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
I agree but I don't think DeMelo was so good that he was really deserving of anything. He's still a fringe level d-man right now.

I don't disagree & was hoping the Sharks would upgrade that spot but I'm not so sure they did.

Considering the next guy in line is likely Mueller maybe hanging on to both Tennyson & DeMelo would be a good idea.

I'd guess we'll find out in the next 48 hours which D stays or goes to the AHL or elsewhere.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I don't disagree & was hoping the Sharks would upgrade that spot but I'm not so sure they did.

Considering the next guy in line is likely Mueller maybe hanging on to both Tennyson & DeMelo would be a good idea.

I'd guess we'll find out in the next 48 hours which D stays or goes to the AHL or elsewhere.

I guess we're going to find out in the next 25 games on Polak. lol

I believe it would be a good idea and at least if DeMelo is sent down, he'll be able to play. Having one more d-man in between Mueller and the NHL lineup at this point is probably a good thing.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007

Good for him. Hope his wife might be able to fly out for the game he'd be schedule to play in.

Even if he doesn't get to play he has very much earned this.

The Sharks had/have to make another move for this to work so they've either put Wingels on LTIR or Tennyson on LTIR, they have neither the roster or the cap space to bring up Dell right now.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Right now the Sharks roster has Dell on it, but not Reimer. Guessing that Tennyson might get put on IR to accommodate Reimer on roster.

(Morin apparently will be assigned to Barracuda directly.)

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
He isn't going to be playing unfortunately. Unless something hapoens to jones or jones gets pulled mid game.

Never say never. :sarcasm:

He **could** get start with the back-to-back games. He did play in the Kraft Hockeyville game in September.

(I still think it unlikely Reimer will be available Monday. But it is *possible* that his visa comes through and he'll be able to get to SJ that day.)

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Chris Johnston @reporterchris
Worth remembering: A player must be on an AHL roster at 3 p.m. ET tomorrow to be able to play in that league after.

The Sharks are going to have to figure out a way to get Dell back to the SJB on Monday.

If Reimer hasn't joined the team by then it'll like just be a paper transaction to have him there for the deadline before bringing him back up (which will count as 1 of 4 regular re-calls allowed after the TDL unless that rule went away?).

sr228

Sep 16, 2007

Well, I'll be damned. Mike Brown on waivers.

It's about freaking time!!!

Not sure if this is to open some cap space for tomorrow if DW wants to make another move but this doesn't necessarily mean he'll be sent to the AHL as teams can carry more than 23 players after the TDL (cap permitting), though I really hope he is!!

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
It's about freaking time!!!

Not sure if this is to open some cap space for tomorrow if DW wants to make another move but this doesn't necessarily mean he'll be sent to the AHL as teams can carry more than 23 players after the TDL (cap permitting), though I really hope he is!!

yea i think we will carry him for playoff depth. hopefully goodrow at least is up, id like goldobin too just because our offense might dry up lol

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
yea i think we will carry him for playoff depth. hopefully goodrow at least is up, id like goldobin too just because our offense might dry up lol

It's unlikely they'll bring up those guys until their season is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad