GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Kostin:

I've been way more open-minded toward him lately, but when he makes a bad play, it is really bad.

He had a bit of a break in on the left wing at one point with a SJ player on him and he made a good decision to shoot because he looked a little stunned at first that he had the puck.

He's ok at protecting the puck and he can create opportunities. His shot is good, when he can get it off.

There were a couple more good plays.

That weird thing he did in the neutral zone to open his hips and look back was bizarre, BUT he at least did not send the puck backwards.

That other weird thing he did was when he was near the puck in the neutral zone, but stopped what he was doing when someone yelled his name. Bizarre. Silver lining is that he gathered the puck and did something with it.
i seen that

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
lol iknow they both went to the same school ... its weird how it works
Love how our vets look out for kids. Schenn took in neighbours, Faulk took in Perunovich. Perron said bolduc can stay with him next year. That is how you build and maintain winning culture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad