GDT: Sharks at Blues; 7pm Central

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
This is from Korac's blog during June 2018.

Perunovich, who had 36 points (11 goals, 25 assists) with the Bulldogs last season and three points (one goal, two assists) in seven games for USA, said it was hard at times seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but that it motivated him more to push through. He models his game after that of Boston Bruins defenseman Torey Krug.

In The Slot: Perunovich overcame odds, took advantage as late bloomer

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
Other GMs get caught up trying to land the biggest fish in UFA/trade
whatever he's doing is working. I can think of at least 3 great moves without giving up good prospects (ROR, Schenn, Buch) and even getting rid of some unpopular (or just plain bad) players at just the right time, like Bergy, Sobotka, Tage and Lehtera. I know he's given up a lot of draft capital, but I feel like he's hit more than he's missed on some of the big trades

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
This is from Korac's blog during June 2018.

Perunovich, who had 36 points (11 goals, 25 assists) with the Bulldogs last season and three points (one goal, two assists) in seven games for USA, said it was hard at times seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but that it motivated him more to push through. He models his game after that of Boston Bruins defenseman Torey Krug.

In The Slot: Perunovich overcame odds, took advantage as late bloomer
nice ... and now he gets to play on the same team as him

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Kostin:

I've been way more open-minded toward him lately, but when he makes a bad play, it is really bad.

He had a bit of a break in on the left wing at one point with a SJ player on him and he made a good decision to shoot because he looked a little stunned at first that he had the puck.

He's ok at protecting the puck and he can create opportunities. His shot is good, when he can get it off.

There were a couple more good plays.

That weird thing he did in the neutral zone to open his hips and look back was bizarre, BUT he at least did not send the puck backwards.

That other weird thing he did was when he was near the puck in the neutral zone, but stopped what he was doing when someone yelled his name. Bizarre. Silver lining is that he gathered the puck and did something with it.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
whatever he's doing is working. I can think of at least 3 great moves without giving up good prospects (ROR, Schenn, Buch) and even getting rid of some unpopular (or just plain bad) players at just the right time, like Bergy, Sobotka, Tage and Lehtera. I know he's given up a lot of draft capital, but I feel like he's hit more than he's missed on some of the big trades
Our pro scouts deserve props too. Philly didn’t really think Schenn was a center but we felt he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad