GDT: Shark V Oil 6:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
That's because the same thing applies to their video review stuff that applies to every other non-black and white call they make. They call it tight to start the year and they loosen it up as the year goes on. It's ridiculous that they do that and it's ridiculous that they let these subjective calls go to review and especially this because the standard varies from ref to ref. League just needs to scrap it and they need to change the offside challenge as well.

My question is why would DeBoer challenge this but not challenge that offside in the last game? I would probably agree that the play was onside but it was still worth a challenge at the time.

HF shamed him into it after getting hammered for not using it last game. :D

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Braindead plays with the puck.

That Dillon turnover is unforgivable. You're a pinching defenseman. You can't anticipate a back pass. You have to make damn sure it's actually there before you make it otherwise eat the puck or rim it around. I'd bench Dillon for a play like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad