Shanahan Post Season Presser

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
Kirkland Lake
Hilarious that Shanahan explained that he didn't win his Stanley Cup until he had been in the league 10 years. Well, that was because he changed teams. He did it with Detroit, yet he said he was committed to the big 4, 3 of whom they've had from the outset. Nothing he said made sense. He also talked about a killer instinct that cannot be learned, you have to be born with it.

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
Hilarious that Shanahan explained that he didn't win his Stanley Cup until he had been in the league 10 years. Well, that was because he changed teams. He did it with Detroit, yet he said he was committed to the big 4, 3 of whom they've had from the outset. Nothing he said made sense. He also talked about a killer instinct that cannot be learned, you have to be born with it.
with zero salary cap back then.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Shanahan really spins the narrative. He's been here 7 years. I'll give him the first 3 years since we werent supposed to make playoffs (including horchuck year)

so thats 4 years of constant fail in the playoffs. I look at other teams like Bos, Islanders, Florida, Tampa, Hurricanes and they have another level in the playoffs.

I just dont see it in this current team. Major changes need to happen.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Not in so many words but theres no way he would ever tip his hand like that. If he says none are safe, then they have to move them regardless of the return.
Scotty Bowman all but told Steve Yzerman to change or that he was getting traded. He didn't get traded but he did change. That said I could have predicted nothing else from the Leafs, these are losers that will keep on losing until someone eventually fires them.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Break up the core. Trade Marner.

bring a real NHL coach.
Not one that capitulates to Marner.
Maybe a real GM that doesn’t capitulate to Mariners dad.

we were the NHL cucks, Guys on Pitts, Tampa, Boston all said they take pay cuts to be part of the team.

Marner fleeces Dubas. And Keefe let’s him choose his positional play.

break it all up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad