GDT: sfaeL sv seulB|mp 00:7 - O-TENS| retrats detcepxe reinreB (detrevnoC)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Joe trying to make up an excuse for Phaneuf not getting the puck down the ice was just embarrassing.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Oh how everyone sounds different when Bernier is net!

GTFO of here with this ****

Did you not watch the first 10 minutes of this game?

St Louis would be up 6-1 if Reimer was in net right now.

I will admit that was a soft 2nd goal, but if Celine Dion knew how to shoot the puck out of the zone, that wouldn't have happened

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Of course nobody will mention that goal though cause it's Bernier.

He's the only reason it isn't 4-1. When he lets in 3 on 10 shots like Reimer did the other night than he deserves some grief. He also just got back from injury and faced 24 shots in 1 period.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Makes you wonder why we bothered to throw Bernier into this. Clearly not at 100% and up against team that outclasses the Leafs on every level.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
if that was reimer in net, people would be having a conniption. yet that goal is arguably worse than anything reimer has given up in the past ten games

Yup, it stunk as bad as any of Reimer's wiffs! :nod:

weems

Jul 3, 2008
You cant be a legit contender or maybe even consistant playoff team when your 2 highest paid players are so flawed.

Phaneuf did the exact same thing in the Montreal game :laugh::laugh:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Our dim witted cap going full Pejorative Slur again , i guess our savior Bernier isn't perfect after all

lol at a few people knocking Gunner

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Umm am I the only one here hoping for a 70-80 shot game that gets Carlyle fired :laugh:

I can't be the only one.

The difference in St. Louis and Toronto is as vast as the distance between the Sun and the Earth...and the Blues haven't even won the Cup :help:

We're so ****ed.

Sounds good to me.

if that was reimer in net, people would be having a conniption. yet that goal is arguably worse than anything reimer has given up in the past ten games

Yup.

Troy2Slick

May 5, 2013

The score would have been 4-1 instead. Bernier is light years a better goaltender than Reimer is, a blind man can see that.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
He's the only reason it isn't 4-1. When he lets in 3 on 10 shots like Reimer did the other night than he deserves some grief. He also just got back from injury and faced 24 shots in 1 period.

This!!

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
The blues are a great team, but we look like a junior club out there. Hell, a junior club might have played a better 1st with Bernier in net.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Not to rub it in, just thought i'd catch some Leafs action on NHL gamecenter... but man how much are you guys paying for Phaneuf... any amount is still too much and I thought Mike Green was bad.

Mar 26, 2010
The Leafs better get a real goalie in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad