GDT: SF - SWE vs CZE May 25, 2024

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Don’t the refs wear those cow suits at these games anymore?
Spengler.. but clown suits would work today.lol

FTR.. Sweden has a PP and Rutta is in the box on a hillarious makeup call.

Time to move on.. this is going to be a hell of a period. I think it goes to OT.

Reactions: Summer Rose

IAM

Sep 3, 2014
It seems that the Swedes can't win anything without the help of the refs/judges, whether it's an ice hockey game or the Eurovision Song Contest.

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Correct.. I acknowledged it was bullshit the second it happened. Even apologized to Swedish posters.
However, lots of bad calls in both directions. The Refs suck.
Why would you apologise to Swedish posters? Did you have anything to do with one bad (lack of a) call? Lots of other calls (pens not given against Sweden, the Rita pen at the end of the second) we t in Sweden’s favour but Swedish posters here post a million times about that call, and are still posting. They are really starting to be amazingly annoying. I can guarantee you that if this had been the reverse and the Rutta situation had been done by a Swede, you and I would not still be blathering on about it.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Now if Sweden can score early in the 3rd and make it 4-5, then the Czechs will feel some pressure and be a little more anxious , I wouldn't count Sweden out just yet, we have seen some crazy comebacks this tournament
They're not out of it at all, Czechs will have to really batten down the hatches right from the drop of the puck...........and they still need to try and score one more goal can't just sit back and defend all the time.

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Why would you apologise to Swedish posters? Did you have anything to do with one bad (lack of a) call? Lots of other calls (pens not given against Sweden, the Rita pen at the end of the second) we t in Sweden’s favour but Swedish posters here post a million times about that call, and are still posting. They are really starting to be amazingly annoying. I can guarantee you that if this had been the reverse and the Rutta situation had been done by a Swede, you and I would not still be blathering on about it.
Although it’s CAN that takes no.1 spot being obnoxiously annoying.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I am hitting my tolerance point tbh. Especially considering the OT call that got them here. Or the 2 phantom 'trips' called against us as well.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
To all the ones who says the world championship doesn't matter take a good look at Krejcik and tell it doesn't matter to him and the Czech fans! The WHC matters its a big thing to win gold for your country no matter what tournament it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad