GDT: SF - SWE vs CZE May 25, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Congratulations to Czechia. I am a Swede but for hockey as a whole I think Czechia (hopefully) winning gold is the best what can happen in this tournament. The sport needs more competitive nations and Czechia has seen some hard times over the last decade. A medal on home ice will hopefully inspire more kids to pick up hockey.

llwyd

Feb 22, 2006
Helsinki
The 3rd period was so very enjoyable to watch on the Czech tv - the friendliest and easiest sounding of the Slavic languages (I had two years of Russian at high school and that language is so not user friendly). Anyway, we would have not collapsed in this undignified fashion, might have even won... :)

Yenn 22

Dec 31, 2019
Congratulations to Czechia. I am a Swede but for hockey as a whole I think Czechia (hopefully) winning gold is the best what can happen in this tournament. The sport needs more competitive nations and Czechia has seen some hard times over the last decade. A medal on home ice will hopefully inspire more kids to pick up hockey.
Can't say it better, thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad