Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
STHs get an extra pair of free tickets apparently. Putting more bums in the seats. Generating excitement. I think its a good idea

They can paper the arena all they want, attendance will dwindle once the less knowledgeable fans realize the kind of poor product management has put together. Merely a short term fix.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
STHs get an extra pair of free tickets apparently. Putting more bums in the seats. Generating excitement. I think its a good idea

A pleasant surprise. Happy to get them, 100s to boot.
Not a fan of freebies, but in dire teams there is no other option. They will have to earn the trust of fans through added value and a new philosophy on the ice.

Reactions: Sensators

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
A pleasant surprise. Happy to get them, 100s to boot.
Not a fan of freebies, but in dire teams there is no other option. They will have to earn the trust of fans through added value and a new philosophy on the ice.
I'm assuming the promo ended. I don't see anywhere on Ticketmaster where a promo code can be entered.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Called it.

I figured they would start papering the arena again to avoid embarrassing attendance numbers in an attempt to "prove" that there isn't a fan backlash this season, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

I thought it would take until at least December before Eugene's ego took a big enough hit that he'd start papering again. I guess I overestimated that one.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Yeah is it possible to at least avoid Melnyk/state of the franchise talk in GDTs? There’s like one million other threads to do so... Maybe focus on the sport of hockey in itself?

I know I wouldn’t even realize if the threads get derailed and probably get suckered into posting replies about it

Its cause they cant get rid of all the dead weight (ie Ryan/Smith/Harper)

One of those guys might finish 3rd in team scoring though. P/GP on the Sens through the years (not counting small sample sizes of course)

2013-14 : 5th (5th in TOI/GP among forwards)
2014-15 : 4th (2nd in TOI/GP among forwards)
2015-16 : 4th (5th in TOI/GP among forwards)
2016-17 : 7th (8th in TOI/GP among forwards)
2017-18 : 6th (8th in TOI/GP among forwards)

We don’t have the same definition of dead weight. And considering EK was always at the top of production on this team, the said player has always been one of the best 6 forwards on the team, just overpaid the last 2 years

Last edited:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
If we trade Stone, Duchene and Dzingle they will be 1, 2 and 3 in team scoring.

lol funny but nah

Trying to predict how PPG will go this year :

1st Duchene
2nd Stone
3rd Ryan
4th Dzingel
5th Tkachuk
6th Chabot
7th Tierney
8th Wideman
9th Boedker
10th Formenton (if he stays)

Hard to say about Lajoie and Chlapik and how much they’d play

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
practice lines
Dzingel Duchene Ryan
Smith White Stone
Formenton Tierney Boedker
Paajarvi McCormick Pyatt

Chabot Wideman
Boro Ceci
Lajoie Demelo
Harpur

Hoping for White to have a big game with a chance to play with Stone

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex1234

Runback

Jul 26, 2014
Glad they are allowing Tkachuk to get 100%. Kid's going to be a player like we've never had before.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Love White centering Smith and Stone. Smith Pageau Stone was a hell of a line not long ago. I think White can help replicate that look. I hope when Tkachuk is healthy preferably by Saturday we go:

Dzingel Duchene Ryan

Tkachuk White Stone

Formenton Tierney Boedker

Pyatt Smith Pajaarvi

Reactions: OgieO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad