Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
To be honest this team didn’t look as bad as I was expecting tonight.

It looked pretty much what I was expecting. Forwards looked great with lots of pace, D is a work in progress. Hopefully they get the defensive system nailed down soon enough.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
really expect more from chabot, i get hes young but his decision making was dreadful tonight

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Not a bad game. Nice to see Lajoie and White score.

Anderson's going to be facing a lot of shots though.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
There's no reason to go to OT tonight

Other then those 2 plugs ruining a good game by the kids

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Boro was solid for like 90% of his games last year. Stick him with Ceci and it’s back to old boro
No, play Boro anywhere but a #6 role and this is what you get. He could be playing with Karlsson, but he'd still be awful playing 20+ minutes vs the best players.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I would have preferred to see Lajoie in ot instead of Chabot. The 3 guys didn't seem to be on the same page. This wasn't Duchene's best game. He was on for the tying goal and more guilty for the losing goal. Chabot didn't exactly look too urgent on the back check either considering who had the puck.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I would have preferred to see Lajoie in ot instead of Chabot. The 3 guys didn't seem to be on the same page. This wasn't Duchene's best game. He was on for the tying goal and more guilty for the losing goal. Chabot didn't exactly look too urgent on the back check either considering who had the puck.

Someone always looks stupid when you lose in OT in a 3 on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad