Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Ceci pinched and got on the puck, White was supposed to cover for the D but didn't and stayed deep. Boro played the one on one like an odd man rush.

Not blaming ceci on that one.
Ceci made one nice play. On the penalty kill on that last Chicago PP. other than that he’s a disaster and everyone else is a disaster whenever he’s in the ice.

Reactions: Gesus

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Played better than I thought they would to be honest. Lajoie and white were really good. Experienced guys outside of Stone and Smith not good

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Keep putting Ceci with Boro Boucher. Really good idea.

There I totally agree with you. Boro is a good guy but if the Sens want to improve they have to upgrade on him.

Ceci f***ed that up on the tying goal though

Lots of work to be done defensively

Last edited by a moderator:

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Andy sucks again!

What?

That was one of the nicest backhand shots you'll see all year. Kane placed it 100% perfectly. Andy covered like 98% of the available space, and Kane was just his typical ridiculously-skilled self.

Man, I get that this season is sour with the ownership shenanigans going on, I get it. I want Melnyk gone too. I'm not buying tickets. I'm with you on that... but between this comment and your Boedker one from earlier, you are really showing how willing you are to let your biases against the team overweight actual objective observation.

Andy is probably going to have some stinkers this season, but it's going to be the longest season of all time if you're going to blame him for every single goal that goes in the net, regardless of his level of blame for each one.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
should have had 2 pts tonight. Have to settle for 1.. Good showing by the young guys though. Also think Boedker had a good game .. Boro and Ceci were overutilized .. that has to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad