Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Oilers, Tues 10 pm (2nd win of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
We have only Chabot and Stützle as NHL caliber players. Still not sold on Tkachuk. Actually Tkachuk is in shock right now, his bargaining power for the next big contract is dissipating as we speak. This team has so many holes the great mister Dcornholio protruded. Sens look like a mesh strainer or a bang****.

6a06496d7d6c31da92f57af011819e8e.png

OOF.

Reactions: Cosmix

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
We have only Chabot and Stützle as NHL caliber players. Still not sold on Tkachuk. Actually Tkachuk is in shock right now, his bargaining power for the next big contract is dissipating as we speak. This team has so many holes the great mister Dcornholio protruded. Sens look like a mesh strainer or a bang****.

You're saying that Brady Tkachuk isn't a legitimate NHL player?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
gonna watch the whole game tonight after losing interest in the vancouver series and skipping the last game lol... hopefully we keep it close into the 3rd atleast...

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I wonder what the brilliant rationale is behind starting Hogberg, instead of the goalie getting paid 6M...

I understand Murray hasn't been great (bad luck has been a factor + bad team defensively) but the team invested in this guy, where's the confidence from the coach???
Both goalies have been dog shit.

Reactions: topshelf15

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The Oilers are a good draw as opponents judging by our site views and participants in spite of the lateness of the games. With no fans in attendance it's too bad this game is so late I need my beauty sleep.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I can totally see the path d’ohrion and DJ are taking for this team. It’s going to be a slow, painful progression. No chance we clear house, that’s just wishful thinking as this was all part of the plan.

I hope to see a good performance from the young guns tonight and hope they get lots of playing time, even if that means getting scored on.

I can’t wait to see who we draft this year

Perhaps Eklund, Clarke, Berniers or Power. :)

Reactions: InTkachukWeTrust

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Bet365 has the over/under on Draisaitl points at 1.5 :laugh:

He's had 2 or more points in over half his games thus far, and is playing the porous D that he just torched for 6 points (could have easily had more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad