Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Oilers, Tues 10 pm (2nd win of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I mean, putting Anisimov in worked to get White playing well. Maybe we should consider it. :sarcasm:

tenor.gif

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
We gotta get these boys some proper help :(

We have only Chabot and Stützle as NHL caliber players. Still not sold on Tkachuk. Actually Tkachuk is in shock right now, his bargaining power for the next big contract is dissipating as we speak. This team has so many holes the great mister Dcornholio protruded. Sens look like a mesh strainer or a bang****.

6a06496d7d6c31da92f57af011819e8e.png

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Don’t mind it if he’s in for Stepan... if not this is very sad.
optional skate apparently ; not sure what to make of it. I would waive him personally .. I like Stepan over Anisimov

Just heard DJ say no lineup changes other than Hoggy

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensinitis

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We have only Chabot and Stützle as NHL caliber players. Still not sold on Tkachuk. Actually Tkachuk is in shock right now, his bargaining power for the next big contract is dissipating as we speak. This team has so many holes the great mister Dcornholio protruded. Sens look like a mesh strainer or a bang****.

6a06496d7d6c31da92f57af011819e8e.png

Puff Puff pass bro. Not puff puff post on HF.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
DJ is deciding not to just hope the Oilers have an off day on the PP ?
I like the idea of being more aggressive on the PK.. I think all your D systems should be about limiting time and space for your opponent. Having D that can skate helps immensely in defending .. We had Phaneuf and shipped him off ; Brown, Coburn, Gudbranson are in that territory speed wise. Many seem to applaud moving Jaros out but at least he could play with some pace and grit ....

How many times have we seen Brown and Gudbranson be caught with no one net front coverage .. So being aggressive is ok but if you can't skate to recover your position you'll get burned.

Reactions: DrEasy

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Be a good adjustment..

Honestly i think this is going to backfire. Our goofy wedge+1 PK just exposes us. Their guys are skilled enough to make a quick clean pass as soon as the +1 commits and create a situation where we can isolate someone in yhe three man wedge.

Better plan is to just stay out of the box, maybe switch to a diamond or box pk...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Honestly i think this is going to backfire. Our goofy wedge+1 PK just exposes us. Their guys are skilled enough to make a quick clean pass as soon as the +1 commits and create a situation where we can isolate someone in yhe three man wedge.

Better plan is to just stay out of the box, maybe switch to a diamond or box pk...
no mention of their system there they might be making adjustments that way as well. Have to see how it goes with our personnel.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Hopefully Hogberg stops the whole dodgeball style of goaltending he seems to be playing. Ducking from the puck isn't giving fans a lot of confidence.

What exactly is he doing, right?

I've never seen a goalie do that before. Trying to make it easier for the opposition to score? Is he scared of the puck?

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

My plan would be to pull out a defender and put another goalie in.....Maybe both our goalies combined can stop the puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad