GDT: Sens @ Leafs pre-season - 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
A buddy of mine just went ballistic.

Said he smashed his growler after that third goal and his wife booted him out of the house until the game is over.
Woah, did he have money spend on this here. Hopefully he didnt lose a lot of paper. Cause these pre season games are often hard to guess wich way they go ..

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
If they won every pre-season game and first 10 games of the season, would you say that meant they would win at playoff time? Of course not, opposite is true. This is about getting familiar with changes and being ready for game 1 not winning
It’s about effort level not winning or losing. Go with all you have whatever that may be at this time. Reduce the time on ice before you hurt yourself.

Reactions: Racer88

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Am I the only one that doesn’t think Riley is a top two d-man? I know it’s early and pre season but I’ve thought it for a while now.
he’s most definitely a top 2 Dman. Probably closer to a #2 than a #1 if he doesn’t bounce back.

With that said, he’s looked garbage today

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Leafs gotta Leafs. It’s only pre-season, but this looks pretty much the same as Keefe Leafs so far.

I know they look like dog shit tonight, but let's give it a little time here It's the 2nd intermission of the first pre season game
A buddy of mine just went ballistic.

Said he smashed his growler after that third goal and his wife booted him out of the house until the game is over.

You remind me of somebody that use to post stuff like that in the Leaf facebook groups I'm in.

I don't think that happened

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Preseason boys, it’s all good lol
No it's NOT GOOD !!!

Same shit different season. So much for a new coach getting our team to start on time and take advantage of playing a lesser team.

Sens no-names outplaying our big guns by a WIDE margin.

Sens have energy, our Leafs are just playing like their pouting because hockey has interrupted their Muskoka vacations.

Our Leafs have nearly a full NHL lineup. The Sens do not !!! The score should be reversed IMHO.

Once again our Leafs have no intensity or killer instinct. Keefe was vilified and fired for no good reason. Our core has failed to take over a hockey game and DOMINATE.

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
Doubt it. He just likes to pound them back on the weekend while he is fasting throughout the week.
I love and respect that there. Fasting is totally key... my own record is 70 hours with totally only water and electrolytes. Gotta have a little salt. It cleanses the body and even kills cancers. Our team need fasting too. Your friend is intelligent and doing good in life.

• Wow
Reactions: BallardEra

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
And 10 games in it will be, it’s early still the guys haven’t hit their stride yet to be followed by it’s just the regular season. Even us fans are trained. Lol

Would be nice to start the season in mid season form.
Never gonna happen lol. I remember us beating an A-roster maybe years ago when we sucked, didn’t mean shit haha
Leafs getting used to new systems. It's going to be rough for a while lol
Definitely… very unlikely we come storming out of the gate.

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
No it's NOT GOOD !!!

Same shit different season. So much for a new coach getting our team to start on time and take advantage of playing a lesser team.

Sens have energy, our Leafs are just playing like their pouting because hockey has interrupted their Muskoka vacations.

Our Leafs have nearly a full NHL lineup. The Sens do not !!! The score should be reversed IMHO.

Once again our Leafs have no intensity or killer instinct. Keefe was vilified and fired for no good reason. Our core has failed to take over a hockey game and DOMINATE.
you’re just doing it to yourself now lol

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
First pre-season game under a new coach for the Sens, too.

The Sens road roster is out-hustling and out-playing the Leafs home roster. Not a good look tonight.

Reactions: Al14

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
It’s about effort level not winning or losing. Go with all you have whatever that may be at this time. Reduce the time on ice before you hurt yourself.

To be fair Woll was complete garbage. All those goals were saveable. Especially goals 1 and 3. He got beat clean on nothing shots really.

But yeah it’s been a leisure skate tonight for sure. Knies and Marner only two really look like they are trying. Liking Knies on the forecheck. Rielly has been awful tonight.

Reactions: Confucius

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
No it's NOT GOOD !!!

Yeah you can't fire NMC.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Classic M. Night Shanahan plot.

;)

94cyqe.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad