GDT: SENS @ Habs, Wednesday night 7:00 pm on TSN5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
:popcorn:
1695766943800.png

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018

Team clearly taking another look at all the prospective bottom six and bottom pairing guys.

I count 3 guys who are guaranteed to be on the opening night roster. Will definitely be a game for guys to distinguish themselves. Nice to see Roby get an opportunity to build on yesterdays success

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
The test is on. Who can step up and lead that team to a win?

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Are we still forcing Brannstrom to play LD when we're desperate for RD?

Damn. No rispek for habs with that roster.
Yup, tuning in purely for EB.

Hoping JBD + Klevin step up too.

Whoever is in nets is really being hung out to dry :laugh:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Are we still forcing Brannstrom to play LD when we're desperate for RD?
What is your solution here, he's not playing in the top 4 with Chabot, Chychrun, Sanderson and Zub ahead of him, Hamonic and JBD are on one way deals so at least one of them is likely to be in the lineup, the only real possibility of Brannstrom playing the right side is with Kleven but he looks very much like he needs more development time before getting a full time role.

Reactions: Bileur

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I kind of feel bad for all the guys fighting for spots knowing that the team is already trying to clear room for they Gus they got, someone like Smejkal signed here seeing an opportunity to be one of 23 to make the cut but now is seeing the potential of the team heading into the season with a bare bones 20 man roster to come under the cap

milkbag

Jul 31, 2018
Habs fans are already crying because we're not dressing any of our top 6 that they can take runs at.

Wonder how many 911 calls are gonna go out in Montreal tonight

sennysensen

Feb 7, 2018
Extremely weak lineup, but it's preseason. Puts pressure on the Toilet Seat Boys, as it would be extremely embarrassing to lose to this team in front of the home crowd with their best players playing.

Probably for the best, as they try to goon it up in preseason.

Funny now that goonery and size without skill is obsolete in today's NHL (case in point Colorado), the Habs are trying to build a team of size and goonery. Size with skill is not obsolete, case in point, Vegas.

I'm convinced they picked Slafkovsky because they think he'll be their Tkachuk (hilarious). I think they picked Rickenbacher because they think he is Jake Sanderson (slim chance, but he could still be a good to great player.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Habs fans are already crying because we're not dressing any of our top 6 that they can take runs at.

Wonder how many 911 calls are gonna go out in Montreal tonight

They're just mad that they haven't earned the right to face NHLers yet.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This says all you need to know about how relevant the Habs are this season:
TOR: +200 to win Atlantic
BOS: +350 to win Atlantic
FLA: +400 to win Atlantic
TBL: +600 to win Atlantic
BUF: +900 to win Atlantic
OTT: +1100 to win Atlantic
DET: +2500 to win Atlantic
MTL: +20000 to win Atlantic

Last edited:

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Do i watch this to see if anyone steps up or do i skip because I'm so busy?

I guess I'll watch, but fuuuuck, what a roster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad