GDT: Senators vs Felines |7PM | Sportsnet?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
If he tends to forget players names and is a few seconds behind the play he could be in the running

It's the few seconds behind the play that I've noticed lately that's been annoying,.that I never noticed before
I've gotten used to the name thing
Still like his voice

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Andy is way behind schedule with a bone bruise on his blocker hand that isn't healing. No timetable set at all. Lehner went on ir for concussion symptoms but I suspect he's closer than Andy.

Well he is now finally able to hold his stick. It shouldn't be that much longer.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Andy is way behind schedule with a bone bruise on his blocker hand that isn't healing. No timetable set at all. Lehner went on ir for concussion symptoms but I suspect he's closer than Andy.

It was confirmed it was a bone bruise? Dang.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
Andys been out a month on a week to week
Lenny .. Never had an update yet.... Since collision with MacArthur that took them both out

I think they said Lehner and Mac both had concussions from that and some people were saying Lehner was throwing up in the locker room. Don't think hell be back for at least 2-3 weeks and thats probably generous.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
It's been an exciting game so far: nice plays and a fight, but you wouldn't know it by the way Cole has called it.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
McwpYCq.gif

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I think they said Lehner and Mac both had concussions from that and some people were saying Lehner was throwing up in the locker room. Don't think hell be back for at least 2-3 weeks and thats probably generous.

No point taking a chance. Even with those new masks, it's still pretty easy for netminders to take some heavy hits to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad