GDT: Senators vs Felines |7PM | Sportsnet?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBush*

I don't wanna tank nymore

Ottawa is playing better than both Boston and Florida right now. I know its not likely but I wouldn't write off Ottawa yet.

It's not like they're in the west trying to compete with 5 other great teams to make the playoffs

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
What a difference describing the EK goal between Cole / Millen (Sportsnet) and Gord and Dean on radio TSN1200. Millen sounds like he's at a funeral where is best friend died and Gord and Dean are over the top excited.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
Might be jumping the gun but if Anderson/Lehner are out for an extended period of time and if Hammond keeps this up. We may have a Anderson/Lehner/Bishop situation again making one of the goaltenders expendable lol

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
What a difference describing the EK goal between Cole / Millen (Sportsnet) and Gord and Dean on radio TSN1200. Millen sounds like he's at a funeral where is best friend died and Gord and Dean are over the top excited.
Cole was definitely more excited for the opportunity Florida had on the PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad