GDT: Senators vs Felines |7PM | Sportsnet?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YOW

Nov 17, 2013
oceanview cabin
man Hammond is really good at tracking the puck through traffic and moving his body. kinda weird after waching lehner who just leaves his big bod there and hopes for the best

I agree, although I have no axe to grind against Lehner- I like how Hammond doesn't over-commit and stays cool in the crease. I hadn't thought about the tracking the puck angle.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I agree, although I have no axe to grind against Lehner- I like how Hammond doesn't over-commit and stays cool in the crease. I hadn't thought about the tracking the puck angle.

Is that the new goalie technique...what do we call it? Head Trajectory?

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I don't understand what you tankers want the Sens to do? Both of our starters are already out. Do you want to put a scarecrow in net instead?

relax i was alluding to the other thread where some people were saying how we got screwed over on the Ryan trade.

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Carleton Place, ON
Makes you wonder why Hammond hasn't been as good in Binghamton. Starting to show a lot more poise in the net. Think it shows the BSens D may not be as solid as this D here.

Granted, the Sens are playing a lot differently than when Andy and Lehner are in net; he's getting a lot of support from his team defensively.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
ScreenShot2015-02-21at83710PM.png

Qa3S1wa.png

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Makes you wonder why Hammond hasn't been as good in Binghamton. Starting to show a lot more poise in the net. Think it shows the BSens D may not be as solid as this D here.

Granted, the Sens are playing a lot differently than when Andy and Lehner are in net; he's getting a lot of support from his team defensively.

Yeah, it's rare that we're over halfway through a game allowing just 13 shots.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015

Maybe the Binghamton Senators have bad defense, and causes Hammond to let in a great deal of goals.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I think Hammond is just getting the benefit of playing against teams with garbage offense.

The true test for Hammond will be the game against the Ducks if Anderson is not ready.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

Um...the Sens gave up 44 shots last game...

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

I wonder if it's every day of Walmsey vs once a month or whatever the the visits to Bingo are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad