GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
The boys have to treat every game as if they are down 3 in a 7 game series! No room for sloppy play or missed assignments.

Reactions: Alex1234

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
let’s say their game ends in Vancouver, and they board the plane at 10:30 local (PST)… in Calgary it is already 11:30 MST, then they arrive in Calgary, travel to Hotel and check in at 1am local time MST. An hour later the time officially switches to daylight saving time, they advance the clock to 3am daylight saving time.

by my math they lose two hours, with the time zone change and the spring ahead hour at 2 am.

so who is backwards, am I misunderstanding you?

Poor guys. It’s almost like they are normal
People doing normal work things.

• Haha
Reactions: bicboi64

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Gord Wilson hates Brannstrom so much lol. He's like "his stats are good and everything but........his game is lacking.......he's not big"

Just a total clown show. Can't wait til we get people who don't think the game like it was 1995.

All of these meatheads(this includes DJ) we're so happy to see Holden get two gimme assists so they could just dismiss Brann altogether. Now Holden is some sort of amazing steady presence on the backend even though he's looked like garbage all year.

Reactions: Emrasie and Cosmix

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
let’s say their game ends in Vancouver, and they board the plane at 10:30 local (PST)… in Calgary it is already 11:30 MST, then they arrive in Calgary, travel to Hotel and check in at 1am local time MST. An hour later the time officially switches to daylight saving time, they advance the clock to 3am daylight saving time.

by my math they lose two hours, with the time zone change and the spring ahead hour at 2 am.

so who is backwards, am I misunderstanding you?
Lmao, well that turned into a misunderstanding,
I was meaning I had it ass backwards.

Reactions: bicboi64

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Gord Wilson hates Brannstrom so much lol. He's like "his stats are good and everything but........his game is lacking.......he's not big"

Just a total clown show. Can't wait til we get people who don't think the game like it was 1995.

That's all guy's like him have. They can't articulate why they think a player is not good. They can't use facts.

It's why we hear things like "he's a real pro", "plays the game the right way" and even "hard to play against" ad nauseum.

Smash88

Mar 15, 2012
Ottawa
This is a game they must have. Hopefully the boys are firing on all cylinders tonight.

Tkachuk with the Gordie tonight.

Go Sens GO!

Reactions: Alex1234

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Lmao, well that turned into a misunderstanding,
I was meaning I had it ass backwards.
Dunno... I was so confused during the entire time calculations and debate that I just gave up (very easy), and starting humming the Rocky Horror Picture Show's Time Warp song... dating myself again!

Reactions: Cosmix

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
GO SENS GO

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 7.18.59 PM.png
:box:

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Game is being streamed on Amazon Prime. I know it’s a National broadcast, but would be cool if that becomes a future option

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad