GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If I was a betting man……
If I were a rich man . . .

NHL really needs to look into making it so both teams are on a back to back rather than one team having a back to back while the other team had a 1 or 2 day break. And i am mentioning this because the Sens play tomorrow as well while the Flames last played yesterday.

I am kind of surprised the gms don't care more about this.
They want to avoid fines!

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Don’t know where to ask this. If someone know the title of the song that play in the goggles video, and before puck drop at the CTC

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Damn late start, especially on the night we lose an hours sleep.
The Sens travel after the game to Calgary, and lose two hours of sleep, time zone change and the Spring ahead to daylight saving time.

Last edited:

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Westcoast games are at a stupid time. What am I suppose to do during the rest of the day? Play video games?

The West coast is on Pacific Standard Time, and the game begins at 7pm PST…. Please tell me you did not think the game began at 10pm PST🥹

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Ottawa Senators vs vancouver canucks

Nucks line ups

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Åman-Garland
Kravtsov-Dries-Podkolzin

DEFENCE TBD

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Ottawa Senators vs vancouver canucks

Nucks line ups

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Beauvillier
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Boeser
Joshua-Åman-Garland
Kravtsov-Dries-Podkolzin

DEFENCE TBD
You just know Di Giuseppe is going to own us

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Actually break even compared to Vancouver time, after game ends.
Gain an hour flying to Alberta because of time zones, lose an hour because of time change.
Puck drop in Calgary would be 23 hours after puck drop in Vancouver. But with time moving forward it's 22 hours.

And with Calgary rested, that's not good at all.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Gordy expects So Good to be in net tonight, that means Mando being thrown to the lions in Edmonton tomorrow

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Gordy expects So Good to be in net tonight, that means Mando being thrown to the lions in Edmonton tomorrow
calgary tomorrow, edmonton on tuesday

mando is probably tomorrow and then soogard back in vs mcdavid

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
NHL really needs to look into making it so both teams are on a back to back rather than one team having a back to back while the other team had a 1 or 2 day break. And i am mentioning this because the Sens play tomorrow as well while the Flames last played yesterday.

I am kind of surprised the gms don't care more about this.
Just wait until Tuesday
A full 2 day rested 97 will feast on our 3rd in 4 end of trip tired team
Going to be ugly
We need this one and tomorrow ainef

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Yep got it ass backwards

let’s say their game ends in Vancouver, and they board the plane at 10:30 local (PST)… in Calgary it is already 11:30 MST, then they arrive in Calgary, travel to Hotel and check in at 1am local time MST. An hour later the time officially switches to daylight saving time, they advance the clock to 3am daylight saving time.

by my math they lose two hours, with the time zone change and the spring ahead hour at 2 am.

so who is backwards, am I misunderstanding you?

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Puck drop in Calgary would be 23 hours after puck drop in Vancouver. But with time moving forward it's 22 hours.

And with Calgary rested, that's not good at all.
Well then, it is a good thing that Calgary is not good at all! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad