GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I mean he’s so young he’s gonna need some seasoning this guys always do. But I think he has looked solid in all of his starts and the losses have not been his fault. I don’t see why he can’t be a starter at some point.
Oh, I’m a big Sogaard fan. He’s got a ton of tools. As you said, though, goaltending at the NHL level is a tough thing to learn and having two very inexperienced guys doing at the same time is a very difficult situation. Every single guy out there tonight feels at least a little bit better if Talbot is on the bench instead of Mando

Reactions: Mingus Dew

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Another post game of talking about embarrassment and taking responsibility only to have zero change.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Vancouver's lowest shots against this season was 14 against Chicago.

Their second lowest mark was 21.

Can the Sens get 3 shots in 5 minutes to match? The suspense is killing me.

Reactions: Alex1234

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Batherson looks rough, never seen a guy miss the net more. And could really use some Debrincat goals

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
You have the weirdest spin on everything. It's like the Sens can do no wrong, and there's a whataboutism around every fault. It's tiring af

Saying we've been one of the hottest teams in the league over the last 2 months is not some weird spin. It's a pretty significant fact.

Sens win because of coaching
Sens lose because of players
Are you new here? According to this place, it's the opposite.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
This would have been a more apt reply to the original post instead of the snark you used instead 🤷

I can admit I was wrong but people have such quick triggers here it seems

It's just so tiresome. It happens all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad