GDT: Senators @ Canucks | 10PM | CBC/SN | "It doesn't matter if it's ugly" EDITION

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
cut.png

Game plan (Brady Tkachuk)

Ottawa Senators (33-27-4, 4th in Atlantic) at Vancouver Canucks (27-32-5, 6th in Pacific)​

Both teams are playing some of their best hockey of the season. That’s really good for the Senators, who are chasing a playoff spot — they’re four points back of the second wild-card position in the Eastern Conference — but not great for the Canucks, who would be better off staggering to the finish of the season, because the lower they finish in the overall standings, the better the odds they’ll have of winning the NHL Draft lottery and the chance to pick Connor Bedard.

Canucks-1040x572.jpg

Lineups TBD

Last edited:
Reactions: Union2017

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Canucks have been playing better under Tocchet. This will be hard and these twits better not take them lightly. Again

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Canucks have been playing better under Tocchet. This will be hard and these twits better not take them lightly. Again

Perhaps you don't mind if DJ borrows your words and says, "You twits better not take them lightly."

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
NHL really needs to look into making it so both teams are on a back to back rather than one team having a back to back while the other team had a 1 or 2 day break. And i am mentioning this because the Sens play tomorrow as well while the Flames last played yesterday.

I am kind of surprised the gms don't care more about this.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
NHL really needs to look into making it so both teams are on a back to back rather than one team having a back to back while the other team had a 1 or 2 day break. And i am mentioning this because the Sens play tomorrow as well while the Flames last played yesterday.

It's a double whammy because we fly east and lose an hour due to the time change

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

The sens have benefited from this as well tho.

It helps the home team get a win which in turn helps them sell more tickets because of happy fans

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
It's a double whammy because we fly east and lose an hour due to the time change
Actually break even compared to Vancouver time, after game ends.
Gain an hour flying to Alberta because of time zones, lose an hour because of time change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad