Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Force feeding him would be giving him a spot if he was playing average or below average. "He hasn't earned it, but we want him here anyway."

If he stays, even just for 9 games, it's because he earned his spot.
He could stay up for the 9 or longer I think the debate is around what is best for his development and the longer term view vs the shorter term possible benefits at this stage. I am not focusing on the TSN headline. There are arguments for both sides of this. At this point for me its about whether he gets some reg season games .. I agree he has played well enough to get some , so should the Sens get on with setting their roster and focus on the season or reward Yakemchuk with some games acknowledging that he may very well help contribute to early wins, if they plan to send him back regardless.

Last edited:

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Don’t like that we are playing our starters against Montreal on Saturday. Would have much rather given the easier game to our starters playing Detroit who is on their second in two nights.

Let our AHL team goon it up with the habs.
I thought about it earlier too. I disagree. Get all the big boys against mtl. They’ll be ready and able to handle anything that happens. Really nothing to be afraid.

Yakemchuk in = good time

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad