Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Reactions: Sens in Process

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
This is INCORRECT!!!

He played it up the wall and MacEwen did a blind, through the legs pass into the slot that Greig picked up and finished.

Yak did exactly what we want, battled in the corner and contained his man.

Anyone can look at the short video of the goal just above this and see what happened.

I've just started paying attention to that guy in the past week and already he's had typos on two of his roster lineups. I wonder if he's got a fishy alias on here.

Reactions: OD99

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012
This is INCORRECT!!!

He played it up the wall and MacEwen did a blind, through the legs pass into the slot that Greig picked up and finished.

Anyone can look at the short video of the goal just above this and see what happened.
There is like this algorithm where people want to highlight and amplify any perceived mistake made by Yakemchuk, even when there is no there there.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
This is INCORRECT!!!

Yeah, he literally poked it to Mac, who tossed it to Grieg.

Probably could have put some mustard on it to get it out, but laying the blame on Yak is strange there, unless he meant a failed clearance before the video started (never watched the game)

Seems to be a young writer who has just began, that has ties to Mendes and Scanlon, probably just getting his feet under him, good on him.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
did not see it. One Sens reporter tweeted out the goals.. I just relayed them for an update. He is not negative on anyone. The sequence we see in the short replay posted by Rafi after I relayed these I would not characterize as a failed clear and I do not know if that was the reference or something before that. Nice goal by Greig regardless.
He also tweeted his goal but I did not see any others tweeted out from him in the 2nd period. He could have likely just misread what he thought he saw on that one. No one commented on that tweet btw.

Last edited:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Yeah, he literally poked it to Mac, who tossed it to Grieg.

Probably could have put some mustard on it to get it out, but laying the blame on Yak is strange there, unless he meant a failed clearance before the video started (never watched the game)

Seems to be a young writer who has just began, that has ties to Mendes and Scanlon, probably just getting his feet under him, good on him.
I was at the game and right down by the net when this play happened.

There was no missed clear prior. I think the reporter just missed it.

did not see it. One Sens reporter tweeted out the goals.. I just relayed them for an update. He is not negative on anyone. The sequence we see in the short replay posted by Rafi after I relayed these I would not characterize as a failed clear and I do not know if that was the reference or something before that. Nice goal by Greig regardless.
He also tweeted his goal but I did not see any others tweeted out from him in the 2nd period. He could have likely just misread what he thought he saw on that one. No one commented on that tweet btw.

I don't think any reporters have it out for him or anything, I just wanted to make our board aware that he didn't have a major gaffe.

I missed his goal! Had to leave a bit early.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Some quick thoughts from the event today. A little repetition from earlier posts as well.

Red carpet stuff:

1. A great atmosphere overall and the players seemed to really embrace it. Everyone had smiles and took their time to sign every autograph and be in every picture. Extremely professional.

I am disappointed about the turnout, though. Maybe 1k people? $5 for kids and $10 for adults for the red carpet, 2 practices and a full scrimmage with all the stars playing. I'm not sure it was marketed well enough.

2. Brady, Sandy, Yak and Kleven all looking massive. Timmy looking thicker as well.

Pinto, Batherson, Greig and Norris looking fit, but lean. Crooker looked very solid.

On ice:

1. Timmy was dancing and was very physical. In battle drills and during the game. He laid a good hit on Crookshank near the benches and Crookshank absorbed it but game him a shot back as Stu was getting off the ice.

I am hoping Timmy continues to evolve his game and my goal of manifesting him tuning up Gallagher is closer.

2. Chabot was flying and silky smooth everywhere.

3. Halliday impressed me yet again. This kid just knows where to be and where to put the puck. I am sensing his shot may be underrated as he is such a pass first guy. Might not be a big transition guy transporting the puck, but he is heady and will make things happen in the offensive zone

4. Cousins is a sh!t even during intrasquad games! LOL. He took an extra poke at the puck after the whistle and Zub shoved him. Cousins looked at him, then poked after the puck again.

5. The Riddler is ready for another step. He is so quick with his reads and hands. Had a great game for team Black, who were outplayed.

6. All the "4th line challengers" showed fine.

I have seen quite a few of these intrasquad games over the years and without a doubt, this one had the most pace and intensity.

It may have slowed down in the latter portion, as I missed the end, but Green seems to have them going early.

Who knows if it means anything, but I came away feeling good.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Some quick thoughts from the event today. A little repetition from earlier posts as well.

Red carpet stuff:

1. A great atmosphere overall and the players seemed to really embrace it. Everyone had smiles and took their time to sign every autograph and be in every picture. Extremely professional.

I am disappointed about the turnout, though. Maybe 1k people? $5 for kids and $10 for adults for the red carpet, 2 practices and a full scrimmage with all the stars playing. I'm not sure it was marketed well enough.

2. Brady, Sandy, Yak and Kleven all looking massive. Timmy looking thicker as well.

Pinto, Batherson, Greig and Norris looking fit, but lean. Crooker looked very solid.

On ice:

1. Timmy was dancing and was very physical. In battle drills and during the game. He laid a good hit on Crookshank near the benches and Crookshank absorbed it but game him a shot back as Stu was getting off the ice.

I am hoping Timmy continues to evolve his game and my goal of manifesting him tuning up Gallagher is closer.

3. Halliday impressed me yet again. This kid just knows where to be and where to put the puck. I am sensing his shot may be underrated as he is such a pass first guy. Might not be a big transition guy transporting the puck, but he is heady and will make things happen in the offensive zone

4. Cousins is a sh!t even during intrasquad games! LOL. He took an extra poke at the puck after the whistle and Zub shoved him. Cousins looked at him, then poked after the puck again.

5. The Riddler is ready for another step. He is so quick with his reads and hands. Had a great game for team Black, who were outplayed.

I have seen quite a few of these intrasquad games over the years and without a doubt, this one had the most pace and intensity.

It may have slowed down in the latter portion, as I missed the end, but Green seems to have them going early.

Perron in drills score 3/4 of his shot. He’s really a scorer

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
You can rewatch the scrimmage here.

People on here are talking about what happened on Greig's goal. Go to 2:00:07 to see the entire sequence. The faceoff takes place in the d zone for the Perron-Greig-Boucher line and they get the puck down the ice. Chabot passes the puck to Yakemchuk who is pressured by Perron. It looks like Yakemchuk tries to clear the puck and Perron succesfully gets in the way of it. Perron passes the puck to Boucher who drives the net and passes the puck to Perron for a scoring chance. Perron and Greig then go hard into the corner and outbattle Yakemchuk and someone else. The puck gets sent up the boards to MacEwen who Boucher pressures which leads to a turnover back to Perron who then passes it to Greig for the goal.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Red carpet stuff:

On ice:

Nice post, I’ll also add, the proceeds from the game was going to charity.

Puikiou

Oct 15, 2013
Amadio - Halliday - Gregor was the best line out there today. Chabot was the best D. Based on what we know and what we've seen so far:

Greig - Stutzle - Giroux (17 mins)
Tkachuk - Pinto - Perron (17 mins)
Amadio - Norris - Batherson (16 mins)
Cousins - Halliday - Gregor (10 mins)
Crookshank

Sanderson - Zub (22 mins)
Chabot - Jensen (21 mins)
Kleven - JBD (17 mins)
Hamonic/Guenette

Ullmark
Forsberg​

PP1