Confirmed with Link: Senators Announce Training Camp Roster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Reactions: Sens in Process

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
This is INCORRECT!!!

He played it up the wall and MacEwen did a blind, through the legs pass into the slot that Greig picked up and finished.

Yak did exactly what we want, battled in the corner and contained his man.

Anyone can look at the short video of the goal just above this and see what happened.

I've just started paying attention to that guy in the past week and already he's had typos on two of his roster lineups. I wonder if he's got a fishy alias on here.

Sens in Process

Oct 1, 2012
This is INCORRECT!!!

He played it up the wall and MacEwen did a blind, through the legs pass into the slot that Greig picked up and finished.

Anyone can look at the short video of the goal just above this and see what happened.
There is like this algorithm where people want to highlight and amplify any perceived mistake made by Yakemchuk, even when there is no there there.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
This is INCORRECT!!!

Yeah, he literally poked it to Mac, who tossed it to Grieg.

Probably could have put some mustard on it to get it out, but laying the blame on Yak is strange there, unless he meant a failed clearance before the video started (never watched the game)

Seems to be a young writer who has just began, that has ties to Mendes and Scanlon, probably just getting his feet under him, good on him.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
did not see it. One Sens reporter tweeted out the goals.. I just relayed them for an update. He is not negative on anyone. The sequence we see in the short replay posted by Rafi after I relayed these I would not characterize as a failed clear and I do not know if that was the reference or something before that. Nice goal by Greig regardless.
He also tweeted his goal but I did not see any others tweeted out from him in the 2nd period. He could have likely just misread what he thought he saw on that one. No one commented on that tweet btw.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad