Euro: Semifinals - Spain v. France - July 9

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, they don’t really need to, do they?
Also never said anything about Spain, but go on lol
If you think Spain doesn't need to create because they scored a once in a year wonder goal...

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Has Dembele practised with his teammates at all or is he just blindly passing into centre of box after going past his marker and putting a ball in?

No French ever appears to be anywhere near the area where his passes go.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
If you think Spain doesn't need to create because they scored a once in a year wonder goal...
They don’t if France doesn’t start creating :laugh:
How is this even controversial? The scoreboard is right in front of you…

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Cucurella again he's so shit.

I will say one of the most satisfying things in football for me is watching Kante make a little dribble and a neat little pass afterwards.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Morata has like 0 presence lol he just does that thing people say Havertz does but even worse.

Wonder what would happen if they just use Fabian Ruiz as the CF he's taller too.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Morata has like 0 presence lol he just does that thing people say Havertz does but even worse.

Wonder what would happen if they just use Fabian Ruiz as the CF he's taller too.

I mean, Morata's always been targetted for it as well, so I'm not exactly sure whether there's a complaint in there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad